Birthday: September 25
Weight: 130 lbs
- "...I'm...Easy to get along with...Er...I...I love to draw very much...! And...Um...Smilie is my bestest friend and...We really like ice-cream and...Um...Laying in the grass thinking about random things that come to mind...! And...OH...! We...We really like to listen to soft music while asleep...Um...Y-yeah...It's always fun to...Um...Swing at the park...And buy ice-cream when the ice-cream comes by the neighborhood...I can be shy most of the time...The only one I can really talk to is Smilie...Smilie and I are bestest of friends and we are really nice as well...!Rejection
- "Why do you find it amusing to lie about yourself all the Fucking time...? You think your some kind of "superhuman"...Or someone who deserves more attention than all the other little Bastards out there...?...You're only making a big ugly fool of yourself...Every last one of you. Makes me sick to my stomach how disgustingly Fucked up everyone is in this sad little world we all live in is. Your no special than the other lousy inconceivable people there are out there. Kfeh...Always trying to put yourself on top...Truth be told there is no one out there who is better than anyone else...We're all just dirt waiting to be stepped on. It's always fun watching others suffer...That's all we are ever good at is hatred and sufferering...And the bloody battle is never over until both have dropped dead.
Finally a ref page of the two of them together...This was done a couple weeks ago and I finally decided to post it after I got all my thoughts together. And for their descriptions I decided to put a little speech with the two of them to describe them a little better. Now yall get to know more about the two of them. Other added info
* Phantom and Rejection are my persona(s).
* Rejection is that negative inner voice that is my low self esteem.
* Smilie is the positive little one in my head who is the good self esteem.
* Phantom has blood running down her eyes symbolizing the countless many times she had cried in her past. So much her eyes would be blood shot to the point where they actually did bleed.
*Rejection looks the way she does because she symbolizes the "ugly" part of ones self, A.K.A Phantoms.
And that is all. Thank you for reading if you actually do read it all...xD; I type too much when explaining, hehheh...;;;
Art/Phantom/Rejection (c) ~PhantomSilence44Corel Painter Essentials 4